Monday, August 25, 2008

Sample of designs from third week of August


This is a 5 inch frame, I've used it to
frame pansies before, but I
like the prairie rose in it, also.
This was an experiment, using stems to
divide the spaces between flowers.
The dark blue background seems to
give the flowers more definiton.

Here are a few prairie roses in mini frames...and a few pansies, also in mini frames

Here's a sort of botanical print in a cloth frame.
The background color is dark brown, and
there are various colors in the embroidery.

more roses in mini frames

The fabric on this frame is like a
very wide strip of grosgrain ribbon.
I like the bergundy color.

1 comment:

Mo said...

Your blog came back!! :) I was sad to read when you posted that you lost your blog. I'm sorry I haven't commented lately, but have enjoyed seeing the beautiful flowers and the arrangements you make. So fun to see! Sending hugs your way!