Sunday, December 7, 2008

Craft Bazaar. December 5-6

We had an enjoyable and successful craft fair this weekend. My sister
decided she was going to get some pictures, so here they are...
I decided to put these glass frames on sale, and we sold several.

We came early Saturday morning to set up the "sale box" and
generally straighten up the tables. I am trying to remove the
fingerprint smudges from some of the frames.


The bazaar was open Friday evening from 4-8, and we
were busy most of the time. It was fun! There were some
quiet times during the day Satureday, but it still turned
out to be a good day for sales.




Remember the "last minute" projects from the previous post?
Well, I completed 14 framed designs that day, and sold 12 of
them at this craft bazaar! I was glad I followed through on that impulse!


2 comments:

Mo said...

Great post! Fun to see pictures of the craft fair this week-end. I thought of you several times yesterday and wondered how it was going! Way to go on the "last minute" projects!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy.. glad to find you. Thought I'd check out your blog while we're waiting for the breakfast call. Then men are out getting snow out of the way. Greetings from MN!